Form fills are a vital part of lead generation. They're your direct line to potential customers, collecting crucial information that helps you understand and cater to their needs. However, not all form fill providers are created equal, and it's essential to select the one that best suits your business needs, especially in terms of capturing abandoners.
Here's a curated list of the top 10 form fill providers:
- HubSpot: HubSpot is a powerhouse in the marketing arena. Its form builder is intuitive and integrates seamlessly with its robust CRM system. HubSpot forms are customizable and designed to capture leads effectively.
- Formstack: Known for its flexibility, Formstack offers features like A/B testing, and it integrates smoothly with numerous platforms. It's especially useful for businesses looking for a more data-driven approach.
- Wufoo: Wufoo offers a dynamic form builder with a range of features from file uploads to payment integration. It's a good fit for businesses that require more complex form fill functions.
- JotForm: JotForm, with its user-friendly interface and customizable templates, caters to both beginners and experienced marketers. It also provides advanced features like conditional logic.
- Typeform: Typeform, known for its interactive user experience, offers conversational forms that enhance user engagement. The result? A higher completion rate.
- Gravity Forms: Exclusive to WordPress, Gravity Forms provides a plethora of features, including file uploads, conditional logic, and even the ability to limit entries.
- SurveyMonkey: Though primarily a survey tool, SurveyMonkey also allows for effective lead generation forms. Its analytics capabilities can provide insights to optimize your forms further.
- Zoho Forms: As part of the comprehensive Zoho Suite, Zoho Forms provides seamless integration with other Zoho apps, making it an ideal choice for businesses already using Zoho software.
- Formsite: Formsite stands out for its secure data encryption and a multitude of integrations, making it a suitable choice for businesses prioritizing data security.
- Ninja Forms: Another WordPress-exclusive provider, Ninja Forms boasts an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, customizability, and a range of add-ons for enhanced functionality.
- Fillout: Fillout specializes in lead collection with features like address autocomplete, conditional logic, and native integrations with HubSpot, Airtable, and Salesforce.
According to a survey mentioned in an article on Medium, 81% of people recently abandoned at least one online form and most won't return to complete it. The reasons cited include security concerns and form length.
In this context, it's worth mentioning Warmly. Although not strictly a form fill provider, Warmly stands out by capturing those all-important abandoners, a group that often goes overlooked. This approach can be particularly beneficial given the high percentage of users who abandon forms before completion.
When a visitor starts filling out a form but doesn't complete it, potential leads can be lost. Warmly tracks visitor intent data, capturing information even from users who abandon the form, enabling you to follow up with interested prospects and increase chances of conversion.
Selecting the right form fill provider hinges on your business needs, the complexity of forms required, your budget, and the CRM or CMS platforms you're already using. Be sure to explore each option, and remember that capturing abandoners, as Warmly does, can make a significant difference in lead generation.